Friday, October 24, 2014

No more Halloween

Well I am done messing with Halloween.. As I have said before, I am not a big fan of it to begin with. I don't want to put too much time into messing with the lights for Halloween when I have a lot to do for Christmas still. So tonight I figured out good coloring for Orange on the RGBs (standard windows orange comes out yellow on the pixels so had to make adjustments to look orange which was almost red in windows) and for purple. After getting the colors right I used Vixen 3 to sequence in some animations and got them running. No music though..

My next step is to continue on towards my Christmas display.. I have 4 more trees to put together and I have a lot of thinking to do for other elements.. I still have a full roll (5 meters) of RGB strips, 300 technicolor pixels and 10 RGB stars to figure out what I am going to do with. I also have to pull my RGB Flood lights out. 

After I get all of that worked out then I need to build a sequence which is not proving easy. Takes a lot of time and thinking involved. Have to pick out music and have to try an visualize how I will edit the lights to it. Pressing onward....

No comments:

Post a Comment