Friday, October 17, 2014

Spooky..

As you know, I put out my trees and got everything running. Even got to do some sequencing. As I worked out the bugs in my configuration, it really bugged me having trees on the Lawn for Halloween. I am not a big fan of Halloween but I am just using the holiday as an opportunity to get my lights up early. Similar to someone who drinks, use any holiday as an excuse to drink more.


I was thinking about disconnecting the trees and putting them away till after Halloween but I decided to get creative and try to figure a way to not have to put them away. So I decided to dress the trees up. I went to Home Depot and got an acrylic globe for outdoor lights and got round outdoor plastic table cloth to turn my trees into little ghosts.. 


Now it will be any easy turnaround after Halloween to switch back to trees. I just have to take them off (hope it doesn't get too windy).. I can also learn how to sequence them while being Halloweenish.. 


The colors of the LEDs were supposed to be the same color but it took me a little bit to figure out what I had wrong in my configuration. I had my LED Flood Lights programmed in but not hooked up so it threw off the colors.. Got that all fixed and now I am ready to sequence.



No comments:

Post a Comment