Sunday, October 5, 2014

This weekend went well..

Got accomplished what I was looking to accomplish. First I got the lawn mowed. Hope it was the last time or at least second to the last time having to mow the lawn.

The second thing I wanted to get done was having 4 mini-spiral trees complete. Each tree takes a couple hours to put together. 


Thankfully I got all 4 completed. Not only was I able to complete them but I was also able to hook the system up to the network and use XLights to send more comprehensive patterns to the controller to see what adjustments I need to make.



I did notice that I will need to do power injection either between tree 2 and 3 or at the end of tree 4. Power injection is needed when the 12v drops too low to fully power all the strings. Adding an additional 12v to the end or middle will allow more power into the strings.

Here is a video of the trees running under XLights.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment