Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Making progress..

Despite still getting over this sickness, I was able to rebuild my control boxes. They are now prepared to be mounted on 2' fence posts. Also mounted the components on a premade board for the power supply and controller board to mount to. 


I had to do three boxes. Each have a 350w power supply, e6804 controller board and two spots for power injection which need fuses to protect the wires.

I also put bolts in the back so the boxes can mount to the fence posts with wing nuts.



My next step is to install these boxes outside, doing some wiring, turn on the roof lights and install clamps to start straightening the lights on the roofline.


After the roofline is complete, I can start my final programming for Halloween and get that running. Then I need to figure out where I am going to put the rest of the lights I have for Christmas and finish the other 4 trees I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment