Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween over time for Christmas

Now that Halloween is over, it's time to continue on to more of a Christmas atmosphere.. Hallmark channel has started 24hr a day Christmas shows and I need to finish up my other lights and start to get them in place.. Today I removed my trees and matrix so I can do one final lawn mow for the year. Thankfully that is all done. 

I am now putting the bulb covers on my technicolor strings. I was doing them the wrong way before which hurt my hands. How they go together is with a plastic coupler but it didn't work so well by just screwing it together.



So I kinda learned that if I heat up the coupler that it will losen the plastic enough that it goes right on and then it hardens as it cools.




And now I just have 299 more to do. Much easier than how I was trying to do this earlier.



After these are done then I need to finish my mini-trees. The ones I have already done may get redone as well because I like how another person did something similar and I may replicate that.


No comments:

Post a Comment