Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Vixen 3.1.0





Well I saw exciting news this morning. Vixen 3.1.0 will have FPP (Falcon Pi Player) export abilities. Last year when I first started doing this, I tried Vixen 3 first and actually liked it. I built a nice little sequence and it went together very easy and then I went to export it and noticed there was no ability to export. So that sent me to other sequencing software and I have not liked any other software since. I already have a sequencing computer on order. Just an Off-Lease 3ghz, 8GB and 120GB SSD computer in an Ultra Small form factor. I will get it set up and then put it to the side and use Remote Desktop to get into it from my Mac.

My Mac has been great and I have been able to cover just about all the software I need but have two hobbies where no one seems to be willing to build software on the Mac. One is christmas light sequencing and the second is Police scanner editing software. Other than that, my Mac is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment