Saturday, August 23, 2014

Lots going on..

Well I have decided to go to New Garden rather than Lehigh Valley Airshow tomorrow. Lately I seem to have been leaning towards the smaller shows rather than the bigger shows. I still enjoy the big shows but with the small shows I don't feel as much pressure. Little more relaxing and enjoyable. So my batteries are charging up ready for a fun day.

Today I received the a FM transmitter that I ordered to broadcast christmas music that is going to synchronize with my christmas lights..


I use a Raspberry Pi to send out the data to the controllers and I will be able to put the music on the Raspberry Pi as well and plug it into this transmitter. More on the lights as I move along with putting everything together.

Last and definitely not least, I was invited to go to see my favorite football team on opening day at home. I am sure some of my philly fans friends will throw virtual snowballs at me, but I will be going to Dallas, TX to see the Cowboys vs 49ers in AT&T stadium on Sept 7th. I feel so blessed and appreciate the great friends in my life. Thanks Ron and Faye! Go Cowboys!

No comments:

Post a Comment