Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Just starting

Well I have started getting my Christmas lights put together. This evening, after work, I put together a box, that is water resistant, that contains a 350watt 12volt 30amp power supply and one of the light controllers that will communicate over ethernet using e1.31 to the sequencer. The controller is made by Sandevices called an e6804 and two of the four channels will control 8 of the Christmas trees I am going to put together. More on that later. I will have room to add more things to this controller in the future. Over the next few nights I hope to test all the RGB light strings I got in to make sure I have no bad pixels and I hope to pull out last years boxes to test my overhead lights that have been up all summer to see if I have any bad strips. 


No comments:

Post a Comment