Sunday, September 14, 2014

Blessed

I was really blessed last weekend by Ron and Faye. They took me and my brother to Dallas, TX to see the Cowboys play the 49ers.


It was an awesome time. Despite the Cowboys losing, I got to see this awesome stadium and get to see my team play (horribly I might add) at home.


The main video display in the stadium is absolutely awesome. It goes from the 20yd line to the 20yd line. That's 90' long (not inches but feet). The display is crystal clear as well. During the game you had to remind yourself that your at the game and to stop watching the TV.. 


The day after the game we went back to the stadium for what they call Rally Day and a stadium VIP tour. The tour was awesome as you got to see a lot of places you wouldn't normally have access to like box suites and the locker rooms for both the team and the cheerleaders. Also got access to Jerry Jones private viewing area for the game.


After the tour we had the opportunity to go on to the field and do whatever. Take pictures, there were people kicking and throwing footballs, there were cheerleaders taking pictures with people, signing autographs  as well as some alumni players. Had the opportunity to see the five Lombardi trophies as well.






Our seats for the game were awesome. Before the game we got to see some celebrities on the field like Emitt Smith, Kelli Finglass, Charles Haley and Jerry Jones.




Another cool thing is that I ended up on TV at the 2min warning towards the end of the game. It was taped prior to the game. I knew they were taping me. 




I had an absolutely awesome time and I wanted to Thank Ron and Faye for everything. It was a true blessing.




No comments:

Post a Comment