Thursday, September 18, 2014

Good tests

Well tonight I tested all the new lights I got in to make sure they work with no issues and everything worked as they should.

Pretty much I got 500 bullet style pixel nodes that will be attached to some wire to look like a small tree.. 50 per tree and I plan on 8 trees so that will leave me with 100 extra nodes.


Then I got 300 technicolor nodes that will have C9 frosted covers on them to give a traditional Christmas light look. I got these to possibly replace the RGB strips along the roof line. I will attemp to test the strips tomorrow night or Saturday night. If they are good to go and don't seem to have any issues then I will have these to do another task. I'm just not sure what that would be just yet.


The last thing I got were 10 plastic frosted RGB stars. I have to do a test but these may go on part of my roof or I may have to make something with a mesh for them to attach to. We shall see.



The Sandevices E6804 has a built in test pattern to test these lights without a sequencer to do it for you. You access this through a web server built onto the device and using a web browser on a computer or tablet/phone.


Well I am done for tonight.. Will make slow progress over the next few weeks into mid-October to have them running for Halloween. 






No comments:

Post a Comment